At Danu Blue we are a Community Interest Company co-producing social value, innovative solutions and inspiring services with users and partner organisations.
We have an holistic approach to preventative medicine, with dual emphases on healthy living and community cohesion. We want –
- To provide caring social contexts to support those at risk of social exclusion because of age, illness, disability, discrimination or poverty (many people have multiple vulnerabilities).
- To promote well-being, especially among our ageing population.
- To enhance self-reliance, enabling participants to take greater responsibility for their own health.
- To co-produce community-based solutions and ‘upstream’ services with both users and with partner organisations.
- To contribute to sustainable communities and to build social capital, in part, as a social enterprise, by contributing to the resilience of the local economy.